Property Management Roofing Services
We Have Been Providing Roofing, Construction & Energy Services to HOAs for Decades
Why Choose McCormack For Your HOA Roofing Services?
The simple answer is our commitment to quality execution. McCormack has been providing the following contracting services to happy customers for more than 20 years.
Often the most economical way to refresh a tile roof, a tile reset will enable you to reuse your existing clay or concrete tiles while installing new underlaminate and repairing any wood that may have been damaged over time.
Reset process involves:
- We remove all tiles from your roof
- We completely remove and replace the underlaminate beneath your tiles
- We remove and replace any damaged wood on your roof
- We work with you to improve the functionality and design of vents, fans and skylights
- We reinstall your cleaned (and potentially recoated) tiles
Reset process benefits:
- Keeps the look of your existing roof tiles
- Gives you the option to restore or change the color of your existing tiles
- Reduces cost relative to installing new materials
McCormack performs tile resets throughout southern California on an almost constant basis. We are extremely experienced in the process and can often clean and coat a tile roof upon completion to make it look like new again.
If you want to extend the life of your existing roof without going through a full roof replacement or tile rest, McCormack offers various cost-effective repair and maintenance services.
How we can help:
- Stop water intrusion
- Fix cracked tiles
- Reroof in isolated areas
- Fix/replace/add facia and gutters
We can help you preserve, repair or replace the exterior woodwork, as well as the windows and doors, on your property.
- Remove, reconstruct, or repair balconies, porches, facia etc.
- Weatherproof the exterior wood on your property to prevent dry rot
- Repair or replace windows and doors
Annual Maintenance Programs
We provide annual roofing maintenance services HOAs and commercial property complexes throughout southern California.
- Extend the life of your existing roof through annual maintenance agreements
- Preventative care can greatly reduce the chance severe water damage
- Maintenance includes ongoing repairs and cleaning
- 1, 2, 3 & 5 year maintenance programs available for HOAs and commercial buildings
McCormack has been providing quality roof replacements for HOAs and commercial complexes for over 20 years. For specific examples of each of the roof types described below, please visit the commercial and residential sections of our website.
- Design Options for Sloped Roofs: Clay Tile, Concrete Tile, Slate, Composite Shingle, Stone Coated Steel, Standing Seam Steel
- Design Options for Flat Roofs: Foam, FiberTite, Torch Down, Built Up (Tar and Gravel)
- Warrantees: Up to 50 years for certain product types
- Energy Efficiency: Decrease energy demand for heating and cooling with modern product types
- Additional Upgrades: Gutters and facia boards can be repaired, replaced or added during installation
Maintain the aesthetic value of your property while decreasing longer-term repair costs with McCormack’s regular cleaning services.
- Remove algae, fungus, moss and mold that can damage your roof through shingle deterioration and wood rot
- Clean out gutters to assure your drainage system is working properly
- Keep your roof looking crisp to maintain the highest quality appearance of your property
Use regular cleanings to help spot necessary repairs